|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls... | ||||||||
|
Welcome...
Note: Navigations are the fours lines of lyrics. They are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Thursday, March 4, 2010, 2:53 PM
BIA. CT is over. its been studyin, studyin AND studyin for me... now i can finally get some sleep coz i havent been sleepin well for 3 days alrdy u c... nxt week thr will b a sec3 camp to Bintan, Indonesia... im seriously nt lookin forward to it. it will b a painful 3day 2nite camp... to me th camp is juz a drag. hope tym passes vry quickly while im thr. then after th camp it will b th hols. i might b goin to malaysia. karma will drop lik crazy when im back... bb. mum n dad r back from taiwan alrdy... |
thedeceptionist
STANLEY PANGBorned on 9 Aug 1995, so I'm 15 this year. Currently studying in CCHY. An ex-SPS stud. Well... I'm easy to get along I think? Because I always make friends without myself knowing. I'm very much a friendly person. But on the contrary, I have a super lazy personality when it comes to studies and I hate it. I also dislike getting involved in conflicts as it can get very complicated and frustrating - simplicity makes me happy. Most importantly, I'm an extrovert :D |
friendsforever
CCHY Wushu Darren Duncan Pearlyn Shi Min Man Yun Wen Qi Ying Jie Deng Wei Kai Lin Irene Alison Perlin Jiaenn Hong Jin Fion Gladys Siu Hui Jia Qi Gabriel Alexis Katherine Tammy Lishan Ziling suddenflashback
+ SUP.CT is startin in two days n i havent started s... + SUP.finally done editing th blog... bt it still lo... + SUP.ALIVE AND KICKING alrdy. fever sucks. sleep n ... + SUP...tdy i cant go to sch bcoz i gt fever... my h... + SUP.i've been getting afternoon naps vry often... ... + SUP.tdy went to coach's house to celebrate CNY. bf... + SUP.i think im addicted to a&w float... i always m... + SUP. i've fuckin reached plurk nirvana!back from t... + SUP.back from sch. i've made myself an a&w float. ... + 3 SUPs.back from grandma's house. collected some r... thememoir
+ August 2009 + September 2009 + October 2009 + November 2009 + December 2009 + January 2010 + February 2010 + March 2010 + April 2010 + May 2010 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
talktome
|
||||