Welcome...
Note: Navigations are the fours lines of lyrics.
They are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 11:12 AM
Hi.
These are some vry funny japanese gameshows u may wanna watch to kill ur boredness.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYw_9kYssd0&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBD2dE4pyvM
vry funny de. hehe. must watch ^^!!
|
STANLEY PANG
Borned on 9 Aug 1995, so I'm 15 this year. Currently studying in CCHY. An ex-SPS stud. Well... I'm easy to get along I think? Because I always make friends without myself knowing. I'm very much a friendly person. But on the contrary, I have a super lazy personality when it comes to studies and I hate it. I also dislike getting involved in conflicts as it can get very complicated and frustrating - simplicity makes me happy. Most importantly, I'm an extrovert :D
|
CCHY Wushu
Darren
Duncan
Pearlyn
Shi Min
Man Yun
Wen Qi
Ying Jie
Deng Wei
Kai Lin
Irene
Alison
Perlin
Jiaenn
Hong Jin
Fion
Gladys
Siu Hui
Jia Qi
Gabriel
Alexis
Katherine
Tammy
Lishan
Ziling
+ Hi.Gonna change my profile into a.... WISHLIST!!!
+ "My Girlfriend Is An Agent" anyone?
+ Hi.Today go to the agrotech place. sianzz nth to d...
+ Hi.For those who din believe me, these 2 days gt r...
+ Haizz... Hi.Today dont nid go sch bt the draw back...
+ Hello.Today at home coz i overslept... hehe. so ha...
+ Hi.Days past vry slowly after the exams huh? spent...
+ "Hi.Everthing feels amiss while u were gone. i mis...
+ Hi.Exams r over. yay -.- i think i hav no chance t...
+ Hi.For anyone who wondered y i din post, i will po...
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
+ October 2009
+ November 2009
+ December 2009
+ January 2010
+ February 2010
+ March 2010
+ April 2010
+ May 2010
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|